- SP38 - No money no art150,00 zl
- Jarema Drogowski - Wishperman150,00 zl
- Typozine — wielkie państwo doi bydło200,00 zl
- Jan Bajtlik - Bądź człowiekiem czytaj290,00 zl
- Nina Gregier - Psychodeliczny Blask150,00 zl
- Bartek Bojarczuk - Ryś150,00 zl
- Michal Škapa - MDK150,00 zl
- Paweł Lachowicz - Objected150,00 zl
TYPOZINE is an idea brought by Kwiaciarnia Grafiki and Przemek Kopczyk (Typoets). It is a collection of fonts created by modern typographers - fans of letters. It is going to be more or less like a “font book” or a subjective review of modern typography. There are only 54 copies of Typozines available in open sale.
TYPOZINE is promoted with the typographic posters. We want the posters to release the letter from its basic informative function. We don’t want to read the letter, we want to see it. Each of the invited artists has created a poster using their own designed font.
TYPOZINE is a completely handmade production, printed in silkscreen technique. It recalls the craftsmen work ethic, the physicality as well as a simple human being.
Edgar Bąk, Hakobo, Fontarte, Łukasz Dziedzic, Typoets, Theosone, Full Metal Jacket, Valery Virag, Michal Skapa, Nina Gregier, Viktoriya Grabowska, Wiur (DOA), UVMW, Ikon, Kamil Słomianowski, Paweł Ryżko, Jakub Jezierski, Kalina Możdżyńska, Jarema Drogowski, Dasha Levchuk, WLK, Bartek Bojarczuk, Jan Bajtlik, Swear A Lot, Inessa Kamardina and SP38.